Meaty Boner Meaty Boner

Yikes...

This game puts me in a difficult position because I had fun, I really did. However, the levesl were very repetitive and boring. I also found the game extremely simple and easy. I didn't die a single time until the end boss, and I'm not a great gamer, either. I also found that you could just jump past the baddies in every level once you got completely meaty. All the difficulty in this comes from not knowing where you're going to land when you make a jump, the end boss, and those fuckers with the stun gas (hate those guys). Still, I had some fun and I really liked the concept and the artwork so I give it a 6.

Alice is Dead - Ep 2 Alice is Dead - Ep 2

Well done. Very well done.

I love the Alice is Dead series thus far and I can't wait for a new one. I usually don't like flash-based adventure games but the atmosphere and creativity kept me wanting to play. I love the dark setting, the artwork and the amazing voice acting. Keep up the good work, I am eagerly awaiting an Alice is Dead part 3. Also, just a quick question, that thing that you see when you peek through the hole in the wall, is that supposed to be the Jabberwock or the Chesire Cat?

6 Differences 6 Differences

Amazing.

I don't know if you're a psychologist or a stoner or what but you definitely know how to make images disturbing. It is truly an amazing feat that you can make a game with seemingly simple picture that can turn unsettling in an instant when you realize that the sign changed to the one out of the two that doesn't make sense or that there is a counter to how many differences you've found hidden somewhere in the picture. What really got me was the businessman deer level and the train going through the suburban neighborhood. This is definitely one of the best and most psychedelic "spot the difference" games I have ever played and ever will play.

Free Will - The Game Free Will - The Game

uhm..

okay, so the point is that once you die your character has free will? that's very interesting and all but it doesn't make for a good game. it just makes it kind of crappy.